Installation Made Easy and Completed Quickly
For instant gratification and beauty at cost effective rates, bark blowing can’t be beat. Our fast and effective bark blowing teams can install bark, soil, or grass seed in a beautiful smooth layer that gives you instant results and maximizes the value of both time and money. Best of all we take care of the clean up too! So put the wheelbarrow away and the shovel down; let us do it for you. Whether it’s a new installation, or you just need to freshen things up… big or small, give us a try.
Bark Blowing Products & Services
Lawn Installation:We offer a wide selection of grass seed blends & mixes such as sun, sun/shade, shade, “Self Repairing” Natural knit Rye grass and drought tolerant Fescue. Applied with products such as our Premium Compost or Blended Premium Soil. We carefully meter the proper amount of seed into our state of the art blower system to create a perfect lawn with minimal effort. If you decide to have an instant lawn installed, let us blow in the soil amendments and we’ll order the sod for you. With some watering and sunshine you will be enjoying your new lawn in no time!
- Have weeding and weed control products installed before our crew comes to your house (ask us about weed control products before installation).
- You won’t want to schedule any window washing or cleaning before or during the time we are at your house blowing bark. It can be a dusty job while the bark is being blown on. Also, make sure your neighbors haven’t scheduled any painting or cleaning if they are close by.
- On the day we are going to be there, make sure all your windows and doors are closed, turn off your A/C and your heat exchanger. Please make sure your sprinkler system is turned off the day before. If the sprinkler system turns on before we come, it makes clean up much harder for our crew.
- Let us know if you have any water features or pools.
- How far is it to the backyard where your bark is to be installed? We have 200 feet of hose on the truck and if you let us know in advance, we can bring extra hose.
- Our trucks are large. Do you have room to park a truck in your driveway? Overhead power lines and trees are things to look for. If we have to park in the street, is it a busy street with limited access that will need a flagger?
- It’s is a good idea to put your pets inside on the day we are scheduled to blow your bark. The gates will be open while we are there and the truck makes loud noise that pets may not like.
Bark Blower Pricing
|1-2 Units||3-6 Units||7+ Units|